Monday, January 18, 2010

Exciting New Blog!

Well, at least I find it exciting.

I'm pleased to announce something that's been in the works for a little while: Hillsdale-Econ.com, a blog I'll be co-writing with my colleague, Gary Wolfram. Our focus will economics, and particularly as it relates to policy matters (I suspect I will address matters of theory from time to time, as well).

We'll be posting on a daily basis, or close to it.

Readers should expect no changes to Unforeseen Contingencies. I'll still be blogging here on my usual irregular basis, on economics, politics, philosophy, foreign policy, wilderness adventuring, and my occasional wild outbursts that require admired reader NV to intervene to restore me to my senses.

And as always, on both blogs, comments are welcome!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?