Friday, October 04, 2013

Quick note on other matters... Le Grizz... CANCELLED?

The 32nd running of the Le Grizz 50 Mile Ultramarathon is upcoming, Saturday 12 October.  I'll be running it, for the 13th time.

It's interesting to note that the tyrant in the Whitehouse has ordered USFS to close everything to citizens, in order to maximize the pain he can inflict.  Hence the Le Grizz race permit has been cancelled.  R.D. Pat Caffrey is working overtime to develop a new course that avoids USFS.  Caffrey has been one of my heroes for a very long time, and this reaffirms my admiration for him.

Failing development of a new course, I will go ahead and run my own race on the traditional course.  Barack Obama and the feds can go to hell; they're my servants, not my masters. It's my country, not theirs.

P.S. I've registered a complaint with Congressman Steve Daines, (R, MT) requesting his office look into USFS' misbehavior and Barack's use of the federal bureaucracy as a political tool.

                                                  ####################

Update on previous post: now the president has ordered the barricades wired shut on the W.W. II Memorial.  Hmm.  From the photo it looks like an ax would easily take care of that little problem.  I suppose the trigger-happy capital cops would kill someone over this, but the damned barricades need to be ripped down again.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?