Tuesday, April 14, 2015

A quick word...

I seem to have survived my recent cold/bronchitis.  It was incapacitating; I was down for four days. Typically I'd at least expect to feel up to reading or writing or working on lecture notes or something, but I achieved very little this time around.  However, "very little" is not the same as nothing.  I have a rough draft of what I fear is the increasingly timely "The Inevitability of Nuclear War, Part 2" ... and am still unsure whether this deserves a question mark at the end.  I increasingly fear it doesn't.  Nuclear war may well be Obama's foreign policy legacy.  But we'll get to that soon.

I also have analysis of Ukraine & Putin, plus a few other interesting pieces that are upcoming.  Stay tuned.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?