Thursday, October 08, 2015

Le Grizz! 2015

Oops!  I'm switching to my Surface Pro for some of my blogging, and seem not to have all the kinks worked out.  In updating yesterday's post about my upcoming attempt at my 15th Le Grizz 50 Mile Ultramarathon, I seem to have lost the entire thing.

That's unfortunate, as I had provided a gripping, hair-raising account of the trip here to Montana's Flathead Valley, one that would have the Nobel committee second guessing their award of the literature prize today.  Or perhaps not.  Suffice it to say we're here in Hungry Horse, tired, excited, and rarin' to go Saturday.

I also commented on the award of the prize to Svetlana Alexievich (I'm rather positive about it), as well as despot-in-chief Barry Hussein's planned visit to Roseburg to try to drum up hatred against gunowner (I predict that at best he'll mostly drum up hatred against himself, richly deserved, too).  And I took the opportunity for further speculation on possible candidates for the Nobel peace prize (all of it mercilessly mocking the committee).

Alas! all of this has been lost, off to the cyberspheric limbo where it no doubt rests with Hillary's wiped emails.  Only the FBI knows what I actually said.

Oh well, in the face of such unforeseen contingencies, we always simply keep moving forward. 

The race is Saturday.  Expect updates.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?