Sunday, June 11, 2017

"Toxic masculinity' saves lives

Thanks to Professor Pepple and his "I Want a New Left" for pointing this out.  A drunken English soccer hooligan, Roy Larner, successfully battled the London jihadists with his bare hands, likely saving many lives and reducing the Daesh body count.   Here's the story.  When the three terrorists entered a pub screaming their Islamic nonsense, Larner jumped up and started battering them with his bare hands.

My favorite part "I got stabbed and sliced eight times. They got me in my head, chest and both hands. There was blood everywhere. They were saying, 'Islam, Islam!'. I said again, 'F*** you, I’m Millwall!'" (I found this full quote elsewhere.)

So called "toxic masculinity" is a strength and an asset.  It is the thing that keeps evil from winning.

Well done, Lion of London Bridge Larner!


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?